Monday, 17 March 2014

recently .18






1. cant stop wearing my Isabel Marant Etoile sweater these days, no one warned me that sweaters were so damn comfy?!it's immediately become my best friend while traveling.
2. getting photos developed from the end of last year and being really happy with how the Amsterdam ones turned out.
3. stomping about in my beautiful new manly brogues c/o of Office, the chunky sole is my favourite bit.
4. catching up with Mel with a perfect breakfast feast at the Toast x Cereal event, the perfect combination of beautiful clothing, my favourite food/travel/lifestyle magazine and my girl ;)
5. adding to my collection on my arm with a stringed pearl picked up in Berlin last week and a simple and oh so elegant bangle from Celine, the coolest and most favourite friendship bracelet i will probably ever own!

3 comments:

Matthew Pike said...

sweatshirt and brogues, top clobber combo

Mat @ Buckets & Spades

Yalei Wang said...

I got the Isabel jumper too! They are so warm as well, you're right. It feels like it's made out of down or something haha

www.yaleiwrites.com

peach said...

LOVEe this post and your blog! ღ keep in touch! xxpeach

http://momomoworld.blogspot.com